[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need two mentors, one for each of two exciting new projects. If you're interested in helping these projects as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Dataspace Connector project here.

Eclipse Dataspace Connector provides a connector framework for sovereign, inter-organizational data exchange. The framework contains modules for performing data query, data exchange, policy enforcement, monitoring, and auditing. Specifically, it integrates with existing identity, data catalogue, and transfer technologies to provide compliance, policy, and control capabilities across organizations.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Furo project here.

Eclipse Furo provides an enterprise-grade web stack for creating fast, lightweight web apps with web components.

Note that we've started using GitLab to track the progress of new project proposals through our process. Your comments and feedback on whatever part of the changes you've observed will be appreciated.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top