Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header

What, specifically, are you frustrated by? Is it the response of the AC to this idea, the EMO, or both?

What, specifically, are your expectations? Based on the bug that you opened, it looks like you expect the EMO to run off and completely implement a solution based on a requirement described with a single sentence.

Wayne