[eclipse.org-architecture-council] License compatibility tool

Hi all,

I've been playing with this tool[1] which allows you test whether or not a set of licenses are compatible by operating on SPDX identifiers and expressions and testing it against a graph as defined in [2]. I'm not convinced that the graph is actually correct as I believe CDDL is perfectly fine to use alongside e.g. Apache v2, BSD or EPL modules (but not GPL). EPL is also missing from the graph, but that is easily amended.

Does anyone know of a similar tool or service? I think this can be quite useful.

Best regards,
Torkild

[1] https://github.com/aschet/spdx-license-compat
[2] https://github.com/aschet/spdx-license-compat/blob/master/src/main/resources/LicenseCompatGraph.dot