Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Future of the Automated Error Reporter Infrastructure (AERI)

Hi Wayne,

I am sorry, but I do not think that I am proficient enough in the IDE
development to assess AERI's value to the process. Assuming that many
defects/issues are reported via the system, I would think that keeping
AERI alive has value. However, personally, I believe that the Eclipse IT
team has bigger fish to catch, e.g. with the build infrastructure,
providing a new issue tracker, improving the infrastructure for the IP
process etc.

I would therefore rate its importance "low" in comparison to the items
listed above.

Kai

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke;
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic

Back to the top