[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bypassing CQ for micro releases of 3rd party dependencies

Hi.

I'm currently upgrading Maven dependencies in m2e, and previously, I had fun with nodejs for the Wild Web Developer language servers.
Many of those CQs are about micro update (ie moving from 3.3.1 to 3.3.3 or from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1) while a previous release in the same minor x.y stream was already approved.
Could we have those CQs skipped? Basically, could CQ approve a range of versions, assuming that if x.y.z is required, then the approval applied to [x.y.z,x.y+1,0) ?

--
Mickael Istria