From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Emily Jiang <emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:31 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe

Great thanks! Look forward to meeting up f2f!
Thanks
Emily

On Aug 21, 2019 at 10:37 am, <Gunnar Wagenknecht> wrote:

> On Aug 21, 2019, at 10:17, Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> the calendar invite is for 8:00am - 8:50am, not 8:30am - 9:20am, as mentioned below.
> Which one is the right one?

8:30am as stated in the Wiki. I created the event at 8am and then moved it to 8:30am in the calendar app. The calendar shows 8:30am but it looks like the Google Calendar app missed to send an update to the list. Sorry about that.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/