[eclipse.org-architecture-council] No Meeting Today - Next Call: January 10th

All,

No agenda items were on the meeting page in our wiki. Wayne, Jay and myself also don't have any urgent items that need to be discussed. Therefore we will cancel our December call and give everyone an hour back in their schedule.

Our next call will be January 10, 2019. Please add agenda items to:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone of you!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/