[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor required for Eclipse Keyple

Greetings Architecture Council. I need a mentor for Eclipse Keyple.

This looks like some pretty interesting technology...

The goal of Eclipse Keyple is to allow developers to easily implement fast and secure off-line contactless transactions (using NFC cards, mobile phones, …) based on the Calypso standard.

More specifically, Keyple is a set of open source libraries that will initially be available in Java and C++, designed on the same mutual Object-Oriented Model compatible with any terminal architecture: mobile, embedded or server and Interoperable with any smart card reader solution: standard or proprietary, local or remote.

Is anybody interested? I'll help.

Either volunteer directly on this bug, or let me know via email.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton