Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant

I think we are missing proper ecosystem based guidance here.

Can EDP add sections for clarification specific to different ecosystems? I do not
think send and email to IP team should be our answer to help guide the whole
ecosystem of nodejs/JS based projects.

Thanks,
Gorkem