Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg

> On Aug 17, 2018, at 17:58, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Gunnar
>
> > It looks like the best option would be Tuesday morning 7:45-8:45.
>
> Thanks for finding that date. Would it be possible to also offer/find alternatives over lunchtime or at the end of the day?

There is no free room during lunch time. We could have a lunch table, though. Although this would not allow us to draw something on a whiteboard.

Evening is possible but conflicts with BOFs and social time. From my experience this has an impact on participation and attention. Speaking for myself, a conference day can be very long. I'm mostly brain dead after end of sessions (I'm old). Should we still go for an evening slot?

-Gunnar

Back to the top