Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reschedule tomorrows call to June 28

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 4:02 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It turns out that there is a scheduling conflict of the AC tomorrow with the closing session at EclipseCon France. I'm going to move our call from tomorrow to June 28.

Sorry, I won't be able to attend because of Photon webinar duty.

For everyone at EclipseCon France: We'll be meeting after the closing session outside and decide about a place for an evening drink and discussions.

Dani told me the place. I thought it was the Mercure hotel just beside the conference center and when I arrived there I didn't find anyone and realized I probably failed at properly listening to Dani and that it was most likely another place.
Sorry for the no-show!

Back to the top