Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 386 - Java SE 12

Hi,

The JSR Approval Ballots of the Java SE JSRs are actually not that interesting any longer as they are just a copy of the previous one with more or less just the Java SE version number updated. The content of the release will be defined by JEPs (JDK Enhancement Proposals) in the OpenJDK project (http://openjdk.java.net/).

The Public Review Ballot in Oct/Nov will list the JEPs proposed and give a better overview of what the release will consist of.

Ivar