Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Help me welcome our newest members!

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 9:41 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Late last week, at Mike's direction, I appointed the following people:
Nikhil Nanivadekar, Ivar Grimstad, Jesse McConnell, Jonah Graham, Emily Jiang, Julien Viet, Jeff Johnston, and Dmitry Kornilov

Welcome to all!

I've also added an item to review the existing open bugs against the EDP as a means of starting the conversation regarding the requirements for an update. One of my goals is to have an outline new version of the Eclipse Development Process crafted by the end of this quarter and am hopeful that this discussion will provide us with valuable input into that process.

It's good to see this topic in the agenda.
Maybe we should set in stone for all AC meetings to at least leave a 10 minutes slot dedicated to EDP discussion even if there are no specific things planned in the agenda, to encourage discussions and awareness; just like we most usually have some time allocated regularly to infrastructure.
WDYT?

Back to the top