[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Call - May 10 or 17?

Thanks Wayne,

FWIW, May 10 is a holiday in Germany. Thus, I won't be able to join the call.

How do people feel about moving the call by one week to Thursday, May 17? I had a chat with Jay and he would be available for taking notes on May10. Thus, there is no urgent pressure to re-schedule it.

Please cast your vote here:

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht