Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Revising EDP to be uptodate with the *actual* allowed process rather than the original one

Hi,

Wouldn't it be better to track documentation issues as bugs in https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community&component=Architecture%20Council we can share them on the mailing-list and bugs and move focused discussions to the ticket (I don't think I need to convince anyone than scoped discussions on bugs are better then mailing-list thread).
Is the documentation about EDP/handbook something that can be contributed to via Gerrit or GitHub? It would be much for everyone easier to turn bugs into fixed issues if so, and it could simplify the process of evolving the EDP as we could write down "drafts" of proposals to discuss on dedicated review tools.

Back to the top