Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 32-bits for Desktop/RCPapplications?

> Ultimately, the question is whether Simultaneous Release, EPP packages, installer and so on should keep targeting 32-bits and whether they can safely drop it from now

Except for actually building the 32-bit versions, is there real/much work involved for EPP (Markus)? If not, the discussion is worthless in my opinion and EPP should just ship/support what the platform decides to support. And as Mike mentioned. The Eclipse TLP PMC decides which platforms are supported and not any of the councils.

Dani