[eclipse.org-architecture-council] These new Eclipse projects need mentors

We have a bunch of new projects coming to us as part of the transition of Java EE to the Eclipse Foundation; the first batch of EE4J projects need mentors.

http://eclip.se/3Y
  • Eclipse OpenMQ
  • Eclipse Project for JAX-RS
  • Eclipse Project for JMS
  • Eclipse Project for JSON Processing
  • Eclipse Project for WebSocket
  • Eclipse Tyrus
  • Eclipse Grizzly
  • Eclipse Jersey
  • Eclipse Mojarra
There are links to the proposals in each of the bugs.

Note that the LSPHub project in the list. Eclipse LSPHub defines a data model for a kind of ubiquitous plug-ins format for all editors/IDEs. It focuses on describing artifacts that implements platform/tools independent language services like LSP.

Volunteers please indicate your ability to help out by commenting on one or more of these bugs. Note that these are all pretty good mentoring assignments as my team will be heavily involved with getting these projects through incubation (i.e. you'll have lots of help).

Sorry for the very short notice. I should have made this request at least a week ago.

Thanks!

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton