Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Security flaw in ADT is somehow presented as a flaw in Eclipse IDE

Hi all,

Thanks everyone for your comments. I didn't realize the issue is also present in Eclipse Andmore and not only in ADT, and that the ones who discovered it did make the effort of properly reporting it. Then the report is somehow correct to say "Eclipse" there so my initial concerns are not valid any invalid and don't have to trigger more action than fixing the reported vulnerability in Eclipse Andmore.

Cheers,