Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Why Nexus Pro then? (was Maven Central (was Re: Nov 9 Minutes))

oops, hit send too fast.

However, Nexus is not only used for repository hosting, it is also used as a maven central proxy for Eclipse projects. As we've experienced some months ago, when repo.eclipse.org goes down, all projects builds are failing. Nexus Pro has some HA capabilities that the OSS version does not. This is where Nexus Pro would be interesting, at least from an infra point of view.

Cheers,

--
Mikaël Barbero - Eclipse Foundation
IT Services - Release Engineering