Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed

Yes, I could help mentor one or two of them.

-Matthias

From: <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 23. October 2017 at 20:56
To: "eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed

Greetings folks. I need some mentors for some exciting new projects.

The goal of the Eclipse BIG IoT project is to enable harmonization across IoT platforms, and to develop a suitable IoT marketplace for platforms and services as providers to trade available resources (data and services). IoT applications or services as consumers of resources can use the marketplace to discover them and access them in real-time.

Eclipse Cyclone implements the OMG Data Distribution Service (DDS) specification and the related specifications for interoperability

Eclipse Thingweb provides an open-source toolkit for the Web of Things ecosystem with modular implementations of the technological building blocks standardized by the W3C.

Eclipse Kuksa provides technologies across the connected vehicle domain.

Any volunteers, please?

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton