[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Stephan Hermann to AC

Hi all,

I think it would be nice to nominate Stephan Hermann to be part of the Architecture Council. Stephan has been a long time committer on JDT, and is very aware of the deep details of Java and JDT Core. He also knows how to interact well with the Java specification developers and has been an active contributor to those specifications.
He's a project lead of ObjectTeams so he knows a lot about releng and other challenges that come with driving a project in the Eclipse ecosystem.
He's active on the cross-project mailing-lists where he usefully gives very relevant answers or suggestions that can sometimes be turned into general good practices for all Eclipse projects.

For those reasons, I believe Stephan would be a good addition to the Architecture Council, and I'd like to nominate him to join the AC.

I'm not sure about the next steps of the process, whether vote has to happen by voice during a meeting, whether it's unanimous acceptance or majority-based one and so on... I image we can simply start discussing this nomination by email, and proceed with the actual agreement in a future meeting?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top