From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:04 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face to face meeting at EclipseCon Europe 2017

I made an executive decision and decided to schedule the meeting during lunch at a reserved table in the lunch hall. This seemed like a good way to resolve the challenges experienced last year (number one being that we were all hungry), and the more immediate challenge of finding a decent block of time during which at least one of us wasn't delivering a talk.

The meeting is scheduled to run during Thursday lunch. The table will be marked as reserved (onsite staff will be able to help us shoo away anybody who disregards the reserved sign).

For personal reasons, I cannot attend this year. I haven't heard from Martin, so I'm going to assume that he can't be there either. That means that we need a volunteer to step up to lead the meeting and act as an onsite contact for the conference staff.

Any takers?

Wayne