Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Serious issue with Eclipse and menus on macOS 10.13

Yes, I noticed. Only one GM build for 10.13 has been published – but I believe there will be at least one more. So I think there must be some other factors than just installing the GM. That’s actually what introduced the problem for several others reporting on the bug.

Best regards,
Torkild