Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face to face meeting at EclipseCon Europe 2017

+1. Not sure I have any big items at the moment though. Maybe we could discuss how to push EPL 2.0 forward. Also interested in how IP rules apply to npm and the best course of action there with Eclipse projects adopting _javascript_ and consuming and/or producing packages.

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:59 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face to face meeting at EclipseCon Europe 2017

Can we have a quick vote please.

If you're attending ECE, are a member of the Eclipse Architecture Council, and will attend a Eclipse Architecture Council Meeting, please +1 on this thread.

In your response, please list any agenda items that you'd like to add.

I need to provide the conference organizers with an answer by September 20.

Thanks,

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton