Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Frequent TP resolution failures

The workaround I use is to mirror whole update sites and use a local copy instead of sourcing from Eclipse.org or its mirrors. That way local access within our Jenkins is faster as the bits are local to the same data centre.

For example, here's the Oxygen mirror we used to build devstudio 11 / jbosstools 4.5:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/oxygen/

Mirroring is done using the same p2 mirror script we've used for several years w/o fail:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/oxygen/build.xml
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/generic/build.xml