Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 13-Jul-2017 Meeting Notes

My apologies that I could not attend the meeting.

I don't have any superpowers on Marketplace. It's best to connect with the marketplace team directly when you find problematic entries.

Note that some reaping of marketplace entries does occur. The team that maintains the marketplace removes any entries that it identifies as bogus. If you do notice one that's broken, send a link to marketplace@xxxxxxxxxxx.

The team is certainly interested in ideas for either automating or streamlining mitigation of bogus/broken entries.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community&product=Marketplace

I'll update the minutes.

Wayne