Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Cleaning up Eclipse Marketplace Solution Entries?

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
not sure if that was already discussed with the foundation, but I
think that would be a good candidate for the FEEP project.
What do others think?

Let's keep brainstorming and chatting about it until we kind of agree on a way to provide that that works for us and for the Foundation (with limited resources as Ed mentioned). Then, once we have an agreement, if there is still some stuff to implement, maybe we can consider FEEP or similar stuff; but it's IMHO to early to delegate that work to FEEP as we're not clear on a feasability of such checks.

I'd like to re-iterate one of my previous questions: can't we detect invalid solutions from Marketplace stats? If so, it means we don't require much new development, nor much new technical resources to check each solution individually.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top