Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Cleaning up Eclipse Marketplace Solution Entries?

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Mikaël Barbero <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My understanding is that this process only applies to bad citizens who have marketplace entries with non working p2 repos.

Ok, fine then.
Is there already something in place to automatically list erroneous p2 repos? Or can we simply check the entry download stats to figure out which ones to drop, so it's only a database query to run or something like that?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top