Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Phone Bridge is Down?

It's back and waiting for Martin to open the call.

Dani

From:        Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        11.05.2017 17:03
Subject:        Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Phone Bridge is Down        ?
Sent by:        eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We rebooted asterisk, it will be back in 30 seconds.

On 05/11/2017 11:01 AM, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Hi all,

I’m trying to get into the AC phone bridge, but it only says “the person you’re trying to call is currently unavailable”.

Is it just me or is the phone system down?
Can anyone offer an alternative phone bridge?

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact
emo@xxxxxxxxxxxto request removal.

--
Denis Roy

Director, IT Services
Eclipse Foundation, Inc. --
http://www.eclipse.org/
Office: 613.224.9461 x224 (Eastern time)

denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@droy_eclipse