[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Your feedback on JSRs (Jigsaw is in this list)

Greetings Architecture Council.

It's a busy time in JSR-land. Your input will be most appreciated on any of the JSRs listed below (but especially the ones that are up for a vote).

I'd like to draw your attention to JSR 376 - Java Platform Module System (Jigsaw).  Note that the May 8 deadline is for a "Public Review Ballot", not a final approval. If you have concerns about this specification, now is the time to make your concerns known. If you'd rather talk over the phone, contact me directly and we can arrange something.

Thanks!

Wayne

*****NEW ITEMS*****
JSR 199 - Java Compiler API - Maintenance Review 2 ballot
Last day to vote: 8 May 2017
URL for Maintenance Review 2 materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr199/index2.html

JSR 269 - Pluggable Annotation Processing API - Maintenance Review 3 ballot
Last day to vote: 8 May 2017
URL for Maintenance Review 3 materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr269/index3.html

JSR 365 - Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java 2.0 - Final
Approval Ballot
Last day to vote: 8 May 2017
URL for FAB materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final-draft/jsr365/index.html

JSR 376 - Java Platform Module System - Public Review Ballot
Last day to vote: 8 May 2017
URL for Public Review materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pr/jsr376/index.html

JSR 379 - Java SE 9 Release Contents - Public Review Ballot
Last day to vote: 8 May 2017
URL for Public Review materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pr/jsr379/index.html

*****EXISTING ITEMS*****
JSR 222 - JAXB 2 - Maintenance Review 3 ballot
Last day to vote: 1 May 2017
URL for Maintenance Review 3 materials:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr222/index3.html

JSR 925 - JAF 1.2 - Maintenance Review 2 ballot
Last day to vote: 1 May 2017
URL for Maintenance Review 2 materials:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr925/index2.html

JSR 374 - Java API for JSON Processing 1.1 - Final Approval Ballot
Last day to vote: 1 May 2017
URL for FAB materials:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final-draft/jsr374/index.html

EARLY DRAFT REVIEW
The following JSR has been posted for Early Draft Review. Please look
over the materials and provide feedback to the Specification Lead and
Expert Group before the close of the review.

JSR 302 - Safety Critical Java Technology - Early Draft Review 3
Close of the review: 9 May 2017
URL for EDR3:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/edr/jsr302/index3.html

PUBLIC REVIEWS
The following JSRs have posted drafts for Public Review. Please peruse
the materials and provide feedback to the Specification Leads and Expert
Groups before the reviews end. Each Public Review will be followed by a
ballot.

JSR 369 - Java Servlet 4.0 Specification - Public Review
Appears on the ballot: 23 May 2017
URL for Public Review materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pr/jsr369/index.html

JSR 370 - JAX-RS 2.1 Specification - Public Review
Appears on the ballot: 23 May 2017
URL for Public Review materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pr/jsr370/index.html

JSR 366 - Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 8 - Public Review
Appears on the ballot: 30 May 2017
URL for Public Review materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pr/jsr366/index.html

--