Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 9-Mar Meeting Notes

I've created the Bugzilla records and have added references in the minutes.

For reference, the board resolution (June 2015) that I mentioned during the call [1] states:

RESOLVED, that previously approved dependencies of Eclipse projects can be
reviewed and approved by the EMO as follows:
a) Service releases (e.g. x.y.*, bug fixes, security fixes) will require no review.
b) Minor revisions (e.g. x.*.*) will require a reduced review by the EMO.
c) Major revisions (e.g. *.*.*) will require a full review by the EMO.

Wayne

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/boardminutes/2015_06_22_Minutes.pdf