[eclipse.org-architecture-council] OpenJDK shipped with some EPP

Hi all,

${subject} was a very interesting topic of the last call. I remember someone said he'll take care of opening the bug and or CQ for that. Is there any ticket one could follow on this topic? Note that I believe we don't need the full openjdk but "just" its JRE component. An approval to ship this would be a major step forward for the Eclipse IDE IMHO.

Thanks in advance
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top