[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 13-Oct Meeting Minutes

Hi all,

Notes of the meeting we just had are now online:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/October_13_2016

Actions for Wayne, Eike and myself.

I’d like to mention that we had good attendance (14), but from the official PMC reps we only got 5 out of 12. We can discuss next month whether that’s an issue or not … but perhaps the not attending PMCs could consider nominating people who would be willing to join ? Today BIRT, DTP, Mylyn, RT, SOA, WTP and LocationTech were not officially represented. Maybe not an issue, but I did want to point it out.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top