Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New User Profile/Dashboard

Hi Denis

The Statistics sections says N/A for all items on my page.

Dani

From:        Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        30.09.2016 20:24
Subject:        [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New User Profile/Dashboard
Sent by:        eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings esteemed AC,

As you know, the development tools used at Eclipse.org are an assortment
of tools that are not designed to integrate or talk to each other. Led
by Antoine Thomas, our webdev team has started work on a User
Profile/Dashboard site that will attempt to bring the toolset together
into something cohesive.

We don't have a ton to show you right now, but the site below should
provide clues as to what we want to to:

https://accounts.eclipse.org/user

Before more communication, we would like to have your feedback. You can
just answer to this is email, or open bugs on Bugzilla (component is
accounts.eclipse.org).

Features:
- user profile with "information card", Eclipse status, activity and
statistics
- storage tab to manage data and applications in the User Storage
Service (aka USS)

We have a schedule to add more and more content in the Activity and
Statistics block in Q4 - at the moment, there is only Gerrit and
Marketplace.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide,

Denis