Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Community Content at Devoxx US

Hi Tom.

Good question.  Speakers at either Devoxx US or Eclipse Converge will receive a free pass for both events.  We really want to treat this as much as possible as "two events in one" for our community, and encourage all our speakers attend both events.

HTH
Paul

Paul White
paul.white@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.852.4303 (mobile)

On 2016-09-15 7:31 AM, Tom Schindl wrote:
It might be obvious but:

- if I propose a talk for Devoxx US and it is accepted do I have to pay
  for the conference fee?

- if I file a talk for Eclipse Converge and it is accepted do I
  have to pay a conference fee for Eclipse Converge

- if I file a talk for Devoxx US and Eclipse Converge and only the
  "Eclipse Converge" one is accepted. Do I need to for Devoxx US?

It might be just me (although I guess it might be true for other
Europeans as well) but paying an extra $1,0000 for Devoxx US does not
make sense and getting only to the states for one-day Eclipse Converge
makes even less sense.

Tom