Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Community Content at Devoxx US

It might be obvious but:

- if I propose a talk for Devoxx US and it is accepted do I have to pay
  for the conference fee?

- if I file a talk for Eclipse Converge and it is accepted do I
  have to pay a conference fee for Eclipse Converge

- if I file a talk for Devoxx US and Eclipse Converge and only the
  "Eclipse Converge" one is accepted. Do I need to for Devoxx US?

It might be just me (although I guess it might be true for other
Europeans as well) but paying an extra $1,0000 for Devoxx US does not
make sense and getting only to the states for one-day Eclipse Converge
makes even less sense.

Tom