Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Mikael Barbero to the Eclipse Architecture Council

+1

On 9/8/2016 6:30 PM, Michael Scharf wrote:
+1

On 2016-09-08 20:57, Wayne Beaton wrote:
Greetings all.

I would like to nominate Mikael Barbero to the Eclipse Architecture Council.

Mikael is known to most of our community. His first contribution shows up in our Git records in 2006 and the years since, he's made almost 900 contributions across 14 projects spanning most of our top-level projects. In his first role at
the Eclipse Foundation, he worked tirelessly to improve our build technology, and was directly involved in getting builds working for many projects. He's taken and retains a  leadership role in the Common Build Infrastructure (CBI) project
(he was also previously a project lead for EMF Compare). In his current role, Mikael has taken the technical lead of the FEEP programme, directly feeding changes into core Platform infrastructure (Platform UI, PDE, and SWT in particular)
and coordinating the efforts of others involved in the programme.

Mikael knows the Eclipse Development Process, has experience that spans many multiple projects, has serious technical chops, and is an asset to our community. In addition to the wisdom energy that he will bring to the council, he is also an
excellent candidate for project mentoring.

IMHO, he should be a member of the architecture council.

Please indicate your support for making this appointment.

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton