Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 8-Sep AC Meeting Notes

Thanks, Lars, My :) was acknowledging that. I never take myself too seriously and appreciate being corrected when I do ;).

And yes, your input will be highly appreciated. You’ve had way more first hand experience with users, especially new users, than many of us. And there are a few others I’d love to hear from too with similar experience.

:D

From: <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 3:02 PM
To: Eclipse Architecture Council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 8-Sep AC Meeting Notes

Just in case this was not clear, I was just joking, Doug. Thanks for working on this. I'm also happy to give input.

Am 08.09.2016 9:01 nachm. schrieb "Doug Schaefer" <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
:).

My intention is to not make this personal. As you saw with the progress on the launchbar I am very open to the will of the community. That’s true because I make no claims that I know what the right answers are. I just know what users complain about and have a strong desire to fix things for them. I think we’re all interested in that. And this is a great time while everyone is talking about it to drive forward change.