Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] unable to attend todays meeting

Apologies, I’m away at a conference and cannot take part.

Cheers,
Adrian.

On 08/09/16 11:38, "eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Jonas Helming" <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of jhelming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Same for me!

    --
    Dr. Jonas Helming

    Senior Software Architect / General Manager
    EclipseSource Munich

    Email: jhelming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
    Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 11
    Mobile: +49 170 31 51 698
    Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19
    Skype: jonas.helming

    EclipseSource München GmbH
    Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
    80992 München

    General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
    Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 München,
    Commercial Register München, HRB 191789