Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 11-Aug AC meeting notes

I'll follow up off-list.

If anybody else wants to help with this, please let me know.

Wayne

On 11/08/16 03:00 PM, Jim Hughes wrote:
Hi Wayne,

Thanks!  I think having Docker images for LocationTech projects will help quite a bit.

I'd definitely like to work with the GeoServer community for some of our projects like GeoMesa and GeoGig.

Cheers,

Jim