Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next call

I’m also not available until Friday Jul 22.

I propose skipping the July meeting, and resuming the regular schedule on Thu Aug 11.

I have updated the Wiki accordingly for now.

Tyler, if you feel like your topic is more urgent, could you work with Wayne on an alternative date ?

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6