[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture council history....

Hi,

I just realized, that on the AC member page

   https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Members_and_Mentors

the date I (and others) joined is 2007. And according to the list nobody joined
before that date. But in reality I joined April 2005 and there have been a few face
to face AC meetings in 2005 and 2006 (at that time there have been dedicated
face to face meetings  4 times a year). Also other members joined 2005 or before.

I don't really mind, but on my CV and business profiles I have added 2005
as the date I joined. I have to either change those or it would be good if
eclipse puts the right date, else it might be perceived as, well... strange...

Also those show the wrong date
  https://projects.eclipse.org/content/doug-schaefer-architecture-council-appointee
  https://projects.eclipse.org/content/michael-scharf-architecture-council-appointee

Michael