Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Selecting the Great Fix winner

On 05/04/2016 08:51 AM, Jonas Helming wrote:
I would agree with Marcel and give a 0.
0 too for me.

About Pattrick Suzzi: He has just been elected as a committer now, but IMHO he would also deserve the award.
+1 for Patrick Suzzi, he made a lot of very good contributions before he was recently elected as committer. So if we're willing to recognize those contributions, it's probably the last time we can do it until his contribution gets "hidden" for the greatfix count.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top