[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next meeting

Everyone,

I will miss the meeting next week because we are having a two day set of events dedicated to Eclipse use at ORNL. This will start with a talk from Mike on the 13th and continue into user group, training and hackathon get-togethers on the 14th.

I'm happy to provide anything you need from me in advance.

Very sorry to miss it and looking forward to the May meeting!

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory