Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting?

What I mean is that Eclipse is very slow to start. Lots of people who use little editors over Eclipse cite that as their reason.

I personally don't get it because once I turn Eclipse on I don't shut it down for weeks, but this is what they tell me.

Jay