Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting?

That's actually the symptom of the "tragedy of commons": there is a plethora of smart text editors initiatives (LicClipse, WFE, 2 other textmate-based...) but not one in the common IDE, I believe it's now our mission as an Architecture Council to turn one into the mainstream and be able to deliver it with Eclipse IDE.
The bugzilla I opened initially targets Angelo's work, which seems related to what Tom is doing; I also added Fabio as CC. Let's hope all those interested parties will manage to solve this problem in Eclipse IDE once and for all.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top