Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting?

Visual Studio Code uses ie „reference path“ to supply advanced grammar and
intellisense for javascript and I believe Eclipse Che has something very
similar.

This kind of approach is very lightweight and common and relativly easy to
maintain since you dont need to ship a new release when a new JS framework
comes around the corner….

christian

Am 29.03.16, 11:21 schrieb
"eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mickael
Istria" unter <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on
behalf of mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>> I don't think this bug addresses the problem. I've downloaded 200MB so I
>> expect it to open at least the 100 most used source-types with syntax
>> coloring and block matching.
>
>Depends on what you mean by "the problem"? This bug solves the problem of
>having users taking advantage of good support for more languages in the
>IDE.
>
>That said, let me repeat that I like the idea of having the default text
>editor understand some grammars to provide better edition -just like XSD
>for XML- and if you're aware of some bugs to follow, please share them so
>we can link proposals/WIP such as
>http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg09812.html .
>At very minimal output of this discussion, such enhancement
>request/proposals should be reported. Ideally, the current consensus
>should make it possible to introduce that by Oxygen if everyone who
>supports this idea is able to give a hand.
>
>IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to
>the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you
>must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352