Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting?

Eclipse supporting both models would be a win for all IMO.

We need to break our habit of always demanding the best when I'm not sure I users really care. Sublime and the like are interesting to them because it supports so many languages now. No "intellisense", but enough of what they need. There's no reason why we couldn't have a competitive offering with Eclipse.

Agreed.

Jay

Back to the top