Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] SO survey

On 21 Mar 2016, at 10:48, Mickael Istria wrote:

On 03/21/2016 10:06 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:

If we consider Eclipse IDE installer downloads (which is based on a set of more that 550,000 downloads; it makes that OSX is 9.1% of downloads.

Yes, but have to be careful knowing that lots of the windows downloads are done by China bots skewing these %'s.

Also, users downloading Eclipse does not necessarily overlap with SO users or developers worldwide.

That said, I still think the SO survey is way more skewed.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top