Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting?

I think we can all write our own blogs. I'd like to see specific focus on the Eclipse IDE as well and I agree a blog from Mike would be hugely helpful.

There are a lot of things happening across our IDE projects. A ton of work is happening on JSDT and web tooling, CDT continues to add new features, Eclipse is still very strong with Java, even our Android tooling with Andmore is finally starting to get some momentum and we are doing a lot of work to fix the user experience for new users. There's a lot of good stories going on behind the scenes that the community needs to know about.

Doug.